Event Viewer is usually a safe bet when debugging Windows system problems, even if there are many other options available. Using the Event Viewer, Windows users were able to figure out what had gone wrong and take appropriate action.
For those who don’t know much about computers, some of the information found in Event Viewer may be confusing. Learn more about the “Error setting attributes on Provider 8444a4fb-d8d3-4f38-84f8-89960a1ef12f” in this post. Event Viewer shows a “Error: 0xc0000001” entry.
Upgrade your PC’s components, but not the power supply, and you’ll run into the usual suspects of power draw issues. When connected gadgets use too much power from the power supply, your computer will not be able to perform at its best. Regardless, if your PC’s peripherals and components are drawing too much power, you won’t be able to keep everything running properly.
- 1 Errors in the Operating System
- 2 Memory Cards
- 3 The Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Driver
- 4 Update for Windows 7
- 5 Remove Non-Essential Devices From the Network.
- 6 Upgrading the Power Supply Unit
- 7 Invest in A USB Host Device.
- 8 Development Image Servicing and Management (DISM)
- 9 Take a Look at RAM Parts.
- 10 Remove Remaining Driver Files from the GPU.
- 11 Make Sure Windows Updates Are Up-to-Date
- 12 Alternatively:
Errors in the Operating System
A corrupted computer will cause a slew of problems. Error setting traits on Provider ‘8444a4fb’ in Event Viewer is a telltale symptom of corruption in system files. Invalid 0xc0000001″ entry.
“Error setting traits on provider 8444a4fb-d8d3-4f38-84f8-89960a1ef12f. ” If you get the “Error: 0xc0000001” entry, you may want to check your RAM modules. Your PC will have trouble assigning temporary files if your RAM modules are having problems, which will result in errors.
The Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Driver
It’s possible that the graphics driver you’re currently using doesn’t work with your OS. As long as the graphics driver is to blame, you don’t need to change anything.
Update for Windows 7
What’s wrong with your Windows operating system? “Error setting traits on Provider ‘8444a4fb-d8d3-4f38-84f8-89960a1ef12f’ may be caused by a lack of updates.” The “Error: 0xc0000001″ entry is incorrect.
Setting Traits on Provider ‘8444a4fb’ failed because of a ‘Error Setting Traits On Provider ‘d8d3’. 0xc0000001”: Advice
Remove Non-Essential Devices From the Network.
Disconnect any devices that aren’t absolutely necessary if you have a lot of peripherals and components attached to your computer. Using this method, you can save a lot of battery life, including 0xc0000001.
Upgrading the Power Supply Unit
The PSU may need to be upgraded in the event that the error is caused by a power draw issue. Increased power supplies will ensure that your computer can manage all its components and accessories.
Invest in A USB Host Device.
An external power supply for a USB hub is an excellent answer to power drain problems. Using a USB hub saves you money over other options while still allowing you to use all of your devices.
- Run SFC as administrator by right-clicking Command Prompt and selecting “Run as administrator” in the context menu that appears.
- Type sfc /scannow in the command line.
- Afterward, quit Command Prompt and restart your computer to complete the scanning process.
Development Image Servicing and Management (DISM)
- Type CMD in the search bar, right-click Command Prompt and select “Run as administrator” from the context menu.
- Type DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth into the command line and press Enter.
- Run DISM/Online/Cleanup-Image/ScanHealth in the third step.
- Run DISM/Online/Cleanup-Image/ScanHealth in step four.
- Restart your computer after you have exited the Command Prompt
Take a Look at RAM Parts.
- To begin, launch Run by pressing Windows key + R.
- Next, enter mdsched while holding down the Control, Shift, and Enter keys.
- When the Windows Memory Diagnostic pop-up appears, select “Restart now.”
- Wait for your computer to restart and complete the scan.
- If the scan shows a problem with the RAM, replace it.
Remove Remaining Driver Files from the GPU.
- The first step is to open your web browser and visit the DDU website.
- Select a download mirror from the download section.
- Extract the contents of the DDU archive using a file-extraction application such as WinZip, 7Zip, or WinRar.
- To complete the installation, simply run the DDU installer as an administrative user.
- Select the GPU as the device type.
- To begin the cleanup procedure, click Clean & Restart.
- If the software doesn’t propose a reboot, manually restart the PC.
- If you have a graphics card, you can download the newest driver for your PC from the manufacturer’s website.
- In Event Viewer, check to see if the Error: 0xc0000001 entry still exists.
Make Sure Windows Updates Are Up-to-Date
- To begin, open the Run dialogue box by pressing Windows + R. Run
- Enter ms-settings:windowsupdate
- Allow administrator access to the User Access Control if necessary (UAC)
- Click Check for updates in Windows Update and follow the on-screen directions to install any updates that are available.
- Finally, shut down and restart your computer.
- Open Settings by pressing Windows +I.
- Open the Windows Update menu and select “Check for updates.”
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the installation of any pending updates that may be available.
- Restarting the computer is the final step.
- Check out what happens in Event Viewer.
This is a Windows issue that happens if a critical component or important piece of code is missing or damaged on your computer. You may not be able to log in or boot your machine if this happens.