OrecX is a strategic, Technical, Economic, and Collaborative audio recording software with a simple mission: Organize the world’s spoken word with a modern and open audio capture platform.
OrecX works by meeting the widest variety of use cases and promotes interaction with 3rd party solutions such as speech analytics and customer experience management solutions.
OrecX call recording software launched its Oreka GPL (free open source version) in 2005, which millions of customers use in over 190+ countries as of today.
OrecX’s customer, partners as well as their users, enjoy a variety of features such as the ability to:
- Augment existing legacy recording applications with real-time and/or post-call audio streaming
- Leverage any third party AI-fueled speech analytic solution
- Gain enhanced audio quality, media/meta-data access, and system control
- Meet the broadest set of use cases
- Extend platform value with no arbitrary restrictions on system data
Why Record Calls?
If you are running a business or just established your startup, then you will certainly be aware of the fact that almost every company, be it small or large or any other type around the globe are recording their customer’s calls, and there are many reasons behind it.
Some of the primary reasons to record customer calls is for liability purposes, to measure customer satisfaction, to assess agent performance, to identify customer service workflow issues, and to mitigate disputes.
A recent survey done by OrecX found that primary reasons why a company, businesses, or organizations record their business calls are depicted in the photo provided below:
Call Recording Solutions
OrecX offers solutions for Audio Capture for Speech Analytics, Total Recording, Cloud Recording, and Quality Monitoring. Here are the solutions provided by OrecX:
Oreka AC (Audio Capture) is an open standards software platform that provides a simple and efficient method for contact centers, enterprises, service providers, and financial services organizations to leverage any third-party speech analytic solution for compliance, risk management, and customer experience requirements.
- Stereo – Dual channel accurately presents the voice of the customer and agent
- Scale – Audio capture for thousands of simultaneous calls
- Adaptable – Can perform alongside existing call recording solution
- Intelligent – Metadata support for speech analytics
- Easy – Rapid, self-configurable premise-based installation
- Standard – IP & SIPREC support for a wide range of telephony environments
Oreka TR (Total Recording) is the most affordable and easy-to-use 100%-capture call-recording software on the planet, which can record VoIP, RoIP, and TDM calls on the same server.
Oreka TR includes all of the capabilities you need, at a price you can afford. What’s more, the product can run on your existing server or commercial off-the-shelf hardware (COTS).
- Affordable – Half the price of competing solutions
- Easy – Simple to learn and use
- Full-Featured – Centralized management, remote site recording, and auto-tagging of preselected keywords/phrases
- Same-Day ROI – Be up and running in under 30 minutes
- Flexible – Operates with all leading PBXs
- Open – Operating system agnostic (Linux or Windows), Built on an open-source core, runs on commercial off-the-shelf hardware (COTS), HTML-based GUI, and exports to standard file formats
- Limited Footprint – Unobtrusive packet-sniffing technology with no impact on VoIP network
- Personalized – Recordings can be indexed by time, agent/employee, date, group, and a variety of other fields
Oreka CR (Cloud Recording) is an OrecX-hosted web solution providing full-featured call recording in under 30 minutes with no on-premise hardware requirements. Oreka CR is offered at half the cost of competing call recording solutions, and it is the only call recorder featuring OWASP Level 2 protection (web application security).
This cloud call recording solution supports IETF Standard SIPREC and others.
- 100 percent call capture
- Live monitoring
- On-demand recording
- Unlimited scalability
- Flexible, unlimited cloud-based storage
- Audit trail
- OWASP Level 2 protection verified by established 3rd party security consulting company
- File portability for off-site long-term storage
- Open/Rest API
- Auto provisioning
- No hardware requirements
- Search, find and categorize recordings based on time or date of call, incoming phone number, outgoing phone number, agent extension, timestamp, recording duration, and much more
Oreka QM is a widely used quality monitoring software product, featuring all of the evaluation, monitoring and coaching capabilities you need. It is available to you at about half the price of competing solutions and is already running successfully on thousands of desktops in call centers around the world.
- Fully customizable evaluation questionnaires
- Detailed reporting capabilities; form level summaries, calibration tables, section-level details, and question-level details
- Create custom coaching agreements commensurate with specific agent performance goals
- Free 30-day trial
- Easy to use and customize (to fit your specific needs)
- Filter reports by date, groups/departments, agents, and managers/supervisors
- Standalone product or seamlessly integrated into Oreka TR total recording solution
Key Design Benefits
OrecX’s modern and open audio capture platform creates strategic, technical, economic, and collaborative benefits for businesses.
- Powered by the operating systems, databases, browsers, and APIs that run the world’s infrastructure
- Evergreen platform with no threat of technology obsolescence
- Unsurpassed speed to market
- Adapts to cloud, premise, and hybrid environments
- UI & REST API based on Google Angular framework
- Founded on the principles of transparency, openness, and collaboration
- Meets the broadest set of use cases
- Inter-operates with third party systems
- Run with common standard Rest API
- Unlimited ecosystem potential with third-party solutions such as Speech Analytics, Voice Biometrics, AI, CX, and DX
- Components-based design for unmatched flexibility
- Scales from 10 to 100,000s
- Promotes rapid iteration and ecosystem building
- Economically efficient
Quality and Access
- Extensive peer reviews, iterations, and enhancements from the global user community
- Widest array of supported high fidelity audio capture methods
- Extends platform value with no arbitrary restrictions on system data
- REST API for full application/system control
- Flexible media storage – cloud, premise, hybrid
- Complete access to your data in either real-time or post-call
- Manage application via OrecX UI or utilize REST API for third-party control (CRM/Analytics, etc.)
- Perform long-term strategic planning with confidence
Call Recording Laws
Even though call recording is a simple task to run, when working on a large scale as with organizations, companies, etc. this simple task also needs to be regulated by certain laws, rules, and regulations.
One must stay aware and strictly obey all these call recording laws & rules if you want to avoid any liability issues and any potential penalties.
Following are some samples of the most prevalent call recording regulations around the globe:
- United States: Truth in Lending Act, HIPPA, PCI-DSS, TCPA.
- United Kingdom and European Union: GDPR, MiFID II.
- Canada: Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
- Australia: Federal Telecommunications (Interception and Access) Act.
- Hong Kong: Personal Data Privacy Ordinance.
- India: Information Technology Amended Act.
- New Zealand: Crimes Act.
- Romania: Telecommunication Act.
OrecX is an audio call recording software providing services to various centers, communication service providers, enterprises, organizations, companies, small or large businesses, etc.
Call recording is a great way to gain knowledge & customer insight into your business, organizations.
OrecX provides services and benefits to their partners & customers from their strategic, technical, economic, and collaborative work ethics. OrecX is the most affordable, easy to install software with millions of users in more than 190 countries worldwide.
If you are looking for a call recording software, I would suggest you choose OrecX.