RuPaul, the American drag queen, actor, and television host, has had an influential career that’s made him a household name. But what about the man behind the glamorous gowns and stage makeup?
Specifically, Is RuPaul Married? This SEO-optimized, comprehensive guide will delve deep into RuPaul’s life, covering his career, marriage, and so much more.
Is RuPaul Married?
Let’s get right to the most frequently asked question: Yes, RuPaul is married. RuPaul married his long-time partner Georges LeBar in January 2017.
How Did RuPaul Meet Georges LeBar?
RuPaul met painter and Australian writer Georges LeBar in 1994 at the Limelight nightclub in New York City. Their relationship blossomed, culminating in their marriage decades later.
Who is Georges LeBar?
- Occupation: Georges LeBar is an Australian writer and painter.
- Books: His literary works include both fiction and non-fiction.
- Net Worth: Estimates place his net worth at around $2 million.
- Parents: Information regarding Georges’ parents is currently private.
RuPaul: American Drag Queen Extraordinaire
Movies, Events, Full Name
- Movies: RuPaul has starred in several films, including “But I’m a Cheerleader” and “To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar.”
- Events: RuPaul is also the host of the annual drag event, “RuPaul’s DragCon.”
- Full Name: RuPaul Andre Charles
Net Worth, Age, and Height
- Net Worth: His net worth is estimated at approximately $60 million as of 2023.
- Age: RuPaul is currently 62 years old.
- Height: He stands at 6 feet 4 inches tall.
- Education: RuPaul attended North Atlanta High School for the Performing Arts.
- Parents: His parents are Ernestine “Toni” Charles and Irving Andrew Charles.
Spouse, Ex-Affairs, Kids
- Spouse: Married to Georges LeBar since January 2017.
- Ex-Affairs: RuPaul has been very private about his romantic life prior to Georges.
- Kids: As of now, RuPaul does not have any children.
- House: RuPaul owns multiple homes, including a luxurious mansion in Beverly Hills.
- Awards: He has won numerous awards, including several Primetime Emmy Awards for “RuPaul’s Drag Race.”
When and Where Does He Live?
RuPaul and Georges LeBar primarily reside in Beverly Hills, California.
How Did RuPaul Become Famous?
RuPaul catapulted to fame in the 1990s with his hit song “Supermodel (You Better Work).” His fame further skyrocketed as he became a TV host, notably for “RuPaul’s Drag Race.”
Is RuPaul Married With Kids?
While RuPaul is married, he and Georges LeBar currently do not have children.
Social Media Presence: Twitter, Instagram
RuPaul, an icon in the world of drag and beyond, has been happily married to Georges LeBar since 2017. Although they don’t have children, the couple enjoys a fulfilling life together.
From a glamorous career to a private yet touching love story, RuPaul’s journey offers both inspiration and aspiration. To stay updated on RuPaul’s multifaceted life, follow him on Twitter and Instagram.