If you want to have some fun in the world you’re making in Little Alchemy 2, you’ll need to combine different elements to create new ones. Introducing evil is a surefire way to stir up trouble in your universe. If you’re new to Little Alchemy 2 and want to learn how to create Evil, this article is for you.
When it comes to the intriguing world of crafting and creation, Little Alchemy 2 offers a treasure trove of possibilities. One such intriguing element in the game is “Evil,” and players often find themselves pondering its usage and combinations.
This article is your definitive guide on what “Evil” is in Little Alchemy 2, how to create it, and where you can use it to unlock further elements.
What is ‘Evil’ in Little Alchemy 2?
In Little Alchemy 2, “Evil” is an element that can be created by combining certain other elements. It’s not a basic element, meaning you will need to craft it using combinations of simpler elements. This mysterious and dark component can pave the way for interesting and sometimes shocking new combinations.
- How To Make Milk in Little Alchemy 2
- How To Make Small in Little Alchemy 2
- The Tag Present in the Reparse Point Buffer is Invalid
Little Alchemy 2: The Art of Making Evil
The process of downloading the Pack, generating Evil, and then building new elements with Evil may sound daunting at this stage, but fear not; we’ve got you covered.
The Content Pack of Myths and Monsters has been downloaded.
Get the Myths and Monsters Pack for your Android or iOS device first. The process of downloading both has been described.
For iOS Users
When you launch the Little Alchemy 2 app on your iOS device, you’ll notice a shopping bag symbol in the top left corner. If you click on this icon, a new tab will open in your browser.
For Android Users
When you load Little Alchemy 2 for Android, you’ll see a navigation bar at the bottom of the screen with a shopping bag icon. In the new window that pops up, you’ll see an option to buy the Myths and Monsters Pack for for $2.99.
You can buy the Pack by tapping the small purple bag on the main window’s information page, or you can go back to the main window and buy the Myths and Monsters pack from there. After your purchase has been completed, you will immediately have access to the Myths and Monsters Pack.
A Pack of Myths and Monsters for Gaining Access to the Elements
You’ll have access to fundamentals like Immorality, Good, Monster, and Evil once you’ve downloaded the Myths and Monsters Pack. Regarding the topic of eternal life. The Myths and Monsters expansion pack grants access to the following goods, heroes, and creatures.
- The Greek hero of the Trojan War, Achilles
- The evil old woman known as Baba Yaga.
- The Egyptians compiled a collection of magical spells for the afterlife in a document known as the Book of the Dead.
- Female monster that breathes fire and resembles a lion at the front, a goat in the middle, and a dragon in the back is called a chimaera.
- One of Valentine’s Day’s most recognisable icons is Cupid, the Roman god of love.
- To invoke a supernatural force for the purpose of inflicting damage or punishment is to cast a curse.
- A beautiful and powerful supernatural being known as an elf.
- Gargoyles are guardians who keep evil spirits at bay through fear and protection.
- Gods, angels, dead people, and saints all reside in heaven.
- Water that has been blessed by religious clergy in the hopes of driving away evil spirits is known as “Holy Water.”
- Kraken: A monstrous marine creature with the size and strength of an octopus
- Thor’s hammer is called Mjolnir.
- Mount Olympus is the highest peak in Greece and is also the mythical abode of the Greek gods.
- When opened, the Greek artefact known as Pandora’s Box unleashes physical and emotional curses upon humanity.
- Poseidon, the Greek sea god
- The Sandman is a mythical creature who sprinkles magic sand into children’s eyes before bedtime.
- The Greek thunder god Thor
- In the cosmos, the entire Earth is carried on the back of a turtle.
- Zeus, the Greek sky god, is the king of the gods and the father of humanity.
Little Alchemy 2, or the Art of Making a Human
Making a human being from scratch is not hard if you know what you’re doing. The process of making a human being begins with the combination of Earth and Water to form Mud, and it concludes with the union of Life and Clay. There are several intermediate phases, but you can rest assured that they are all accounted for in the formulas provided below.
- Earth + Water = Mud
- Fire + Fire = Energy
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- Air + Lava = Stone
- Stone + Mud = Clay
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Puddle + Puddle = Pond
- Pond + Pond = Lake
- Lake + Lake = Sea
- Sea + Earth = Primordial Soup
- Primordial Soup + Energy = Life
- Life + Clay = Human
Little Alchemy 2: Putting Together Pandora’s Box
Creating Smoke from Air and Fire is the first step in making Pandora’s box, which next involves merging the Chimney and Santa to construct a present (Pandora’s Box). Below are formulas that describe the intermediate steps.
- Human + Immortality = Deity
- Air + Fire = Smoke
- Earth + Earth = Land
- Land + Land = Continent
- Continent + Continent = Planet
- Planet + Air = Atmosphere
- Atmosphere + Water = Cloud
- Cloud + Water = Rain
- Rain + Soil = Plant
- Fire + Stone = Metal
- Stone + Stone = Wall
- Wall + Wall = House
- Air + Stone = Sand
- Sand + Fire = Glass
- Earth + Metal = Plow
- Plow + Earth = Field
- Field + House = Barn
- Fire + Life = Phoenix
- Phoenix + Phoenix = Egg
- Barn + Egg = Chicken
- Chicken + Egg = Philosophy
- Planet + Philosophy = Big
- Big + Plant = Tree
- Fire + Planet = Sun
- Sun + Energy = Solar Cell
- Solar Cell + Sun = Electricity
- Electricity + Glass = Light Bulb
- Light Bulb + Tree = Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree + Human = Santa
- Smoke + Stone = Chimney
- Chimney + Santa = Gift
Evil Manufacture in Little Alchemy 2
Once you have a Human and Pandora’s Box, you can combine them to make Evil.
- Human + Pandora’s Box = Evil
Once you’ve unlocked Evil, you can try out a lot of different permutations just for fun. Below are only a few examples of possible permutations; there are many more!
- Evil + Angel = Demon
- Box + Evil = Pandora’s Box
- Diety + Evil = Demon
- Evil + Heaven = Hell
Shortest Path to Making Bad Stuff in Little Alchemy 2
The Myths and Monsters Pack, which can be found on the Little Alchemy 2 website, contains the four primary materials necessary to produce Evil. The following tutorial will be beneficial, however, if you want to have fun while playing Little Alchemy 2 and want to adapt as much as possible.
You need a Human and a Pandora’s Box in order to make Evil, therefore those are your two primary objectives. Although simple at first glance, this is challenging with time. Before delving into the depths of producing Evil, this book will examine in detail the steps of making Human and Pandora’s box.
How to Create ‘Evil’ in Little Alchemy 2
Before you can use “Evil,” you must first create it. Here’s how:
- Basic Method: To create “Evil,” you’ll often need to combine “Angel” and “Demon” or “Human” and “Demon.” These are just some of the basic methods, and the combinations can vary.
- Alternative Methods: Like many elements in Little Alchemy 2, “Evil” can also be made through alternative recipes. Keep experimenting to find new ways to create this mysterious element.
Where Can I Use ‘Evil’ in Little Alchemy 2?
Once you’ve created “Evil,” the element can be used in multiple combinations to produce new elements. Here are some of the common and interesting uses:
- Creating Monsters: One of the most intriguing aspects of “Evil” is its ability to create monstrous beings. Combine “Evil” with elements like “Beast” or “Human” to generate new entities such as vampires or zombies.
- Inanimate Objects: You can also combine “Evil” with inanimate elements like “Weapon” to create cursed or dark objects that can be used in further crafting.
- Magical Items: Combine “Evil” with “Magic” to create elements like dark spells or hexes.
- Natural Elements: Believe it or not, “Evil” can also be used in conjunction with natural elements like “Water” and “Earth” to produce new, mysterious natural phenomena.
Tips and Tricks
- Elemental Variety: Always remember that Little Alchemy 2 rewards creativity and experimentation. If you find yourself stuck, try combining “Evil” with different elements to discover new combinations.
- Advanced Combinations: As you progress in the game, the combinations will become more complex. Keep “Evil” in mind as you unlock more advanced elements; you never know when it might come in handy!
The element “Evil” in Little Alchemy 2 offers a multitude of crafting possibilities. While its creation involves a bit of tinkering, the end result opens doors to a myriad of unique and intriguing combinations. From creating monsters and cursed objects to dark spells, “Evil” truly is a game-changing element you’ll want to understand fully.
For further queries or to share your own unique combinations using “Evil,” feel free to leave a comment below.