After the advent of cryptocurrency, for some time, it was popular only in a narrow circle of geeks, IT specialists, and cryptographers. The rest either did not hear about digital coins at all or considered them a financial pyramid. However, time passed, and the cryptocurrency began to gain momentum. A lot of other cryptocurrencies have appeared.
There is also crypto money. Many of these electronic currencies serve specific purposes. At the same time, some have become more widespread, others less. But in any case, sometimes it becomes necessary to exchange one cryptocurrency for another.
How to Change One Cryptocurrency for Another?
To exchange, you have several options:
- The easiest one is to use the services of an exchange office. All you need to do is select the currency you want to change, then the currency you want to receive.
Indicate the number of coins you want to give, then confirm the deal, and the rest is the concern of the exchanger itself. The exchange office can be automatic or manual. In the second case, you will pay a lower commission, but you will have to wait for the exchange of funds.
- The second option is the exchange. You register an account, connect your wallets with different types of cryptocurrencies to it, between which you just need to exchange. Next, create an order for the sale of a certain number of coins, or see the offers of other exchange participants for the purchase.
If your offer has a buyer, or if you like a buy offer from another participant, your deal is automatically closed. After that, the cryptocurrency you need is credited to your account on the exchange, and you can withdraw it to your wallet.
- The third option is to make a personal exchange with a counterparty. On any specialized forum, you can find a person with the cryptocurrency you need and offer him your crypto coins. If the seller is satisfied with the course you offer, you can meet in person and make an exchange.
Of course, you can exchange funds online, but remember that one of the main features of cryptocurrency is the non-refundable payments. That is, by sending money to another person, even if he turns out to be a fraud, you will no longer be able to return your savings.
The popularity and demand for cryptocurrencies is growing, for many, it is an opportunity to earn money by increasing or decreasing the cost of the course, for others, it is conducting anonymous, fast payments on the Internet, paying for services and goods. Such popular cryptocurrency as Bitcoin can be found on every exchange platform. You need to find BTC to ETH converter, for example, and it is rather simple.
All sites have online support, so before choosing a crypto exchanger, you can ask your questions.
The Algorithm of Work on All Crypto Exchangers
The algorithm of work on all crypto exchangers is similar; it is necessary:
- Create an application – the exchange commission is usually included in the rate itself;
- Check the entered information;
- Pay on time – from 15 to 30 minutes. The execution time depends on the payment system, on average up to 10 minutes;
- The status of the application can be viewed in your personal account.
Reliable crypto exchangers can be easily found on the Internet, view ratings, read comments, and reviews.
As you can see, buying or selling bitcoin through an exchanger is not a problem. In addition to the exchange rate and the commission charged, it makes sense to study offers for an affiliate program, which can bring pleasant privileges and additional income.