This program’s content protection may not be supported by our TV if we have DirecTV. In this situation, it is recommended that you use a component cable instead of an HDMI cable to watch the show.
The receiver may be turned off and back on by users in some instances. This will fix the issue, however the photos will only be 720p instead of 1080p. When this occurs, it is unable to watch 1080p content.
- 1 “Your TV Doesn’t Support Content Protection for this Programme,” Says the Notice that Appears.
- 2 What can you do if you See the Message “Your TV Does Not Support Content Protection for This Programme”?
- 3 Contact the Company’s Customer Care Department.
- 4 Keeping your HDTV Software Up to Date is Essential.
- 5 Turn On or Off The Audio and Video.
“Your TV Doesn’t Support Content Protection for this Programme,” Says the Notice that Appears.
- An error message is most likely caused by a television and receiver in error. An error notice will be displayed if your devices are in an error status or have been blocked.
- There is no mention of a connector cable: Handshakes can only be performed if AT&T implements technology that only allows for the use of approved cables. Third-party cables are not recommended.
- The 1080p error: This was one of the most common issues we encountered when conducting our investigation. Error message because most channels don’t support this resolution.
- There was a problem with the AT&T server: On the other hand, AT&T’s servers may have gone down on the back-end. TV and streaming will not be possible in this situation.
What can you do if you See the Message “Your TV Does Not Support Content Protection for This Programme”?
Turn Off Both the TV and the Receiver.
- Using the power buttons on your TV and receiver, shut them off first.
- Then unplug both gadgets of their power cords.
- Press and hold the power button for 4-5 seconds, and you’re done! Static electricity will be dissipated as a result of this.
- After that, let the devices sit idle for around 3-5 minutes.
- Restart the devices and retry the connection after the timer expires.
- Make sure the problem has been fixed.
Contact the Company’s Customer Care Department.
- The HDTV can be reset using a different HDMI input on the TV.
- In place of the HDMI cable, use a component cable to connect the television set.
- With an HDMI switcher, splitter or AVR in use, connect the receiver straight to your TV for improved HD signal authentication.
- Alternatively, you might use another HDTV to carry out all of the aforementioned processes.
Keeping your HDTV Software Up to Date is Essential.
- The “Settings” option can be found on the TV remote.
- In the “Support > Software Update” section, select “Update Now.”
- Updates for your HDTV will be downloaded, and you may be able to fix an issue with your TV.
Turn On or Off The Audio and Video.
- The menu can be accessed by pressing the ‘Menu’ button on your television’s remote control.
- Then, pick the ‘Settings’ icon and press ‘OK’ to proceed.
- The ‘Audio/Video Settings’ page will open after you pick ‘Audio/Video’ and press ‘OK.’
- Check if the problem persists by changing the output video mode resolution to 720p or 1080p.
You can make a note on the official help website. Even if you don’t want to, you can phone their UAN and explain your situation in detail. Just make sure you have your DirecTV credentials close at hand. There’s always the option of having a service technician come to your home to solve any issues you’re having with your receiver or DVR.