If you’re looking for molasses, look first under the baking section. Corn syrup and other liquid ingredients may be where it’s kept, but sugar is usually right next to it.
The maple syrup section of the breakfast food aisle is a good second place to look. It’s not unusual to find it in this location.
Alternatively, if your supermarket has a natural foods section, you might find it in there. If you’re still having trouble, have a look at our shopping guide down below. Molasses should be readily available in these locations…
Are There Any Stores in your Area that Sell them?
- Amazon: You may buy gallon jars of molasses on Amazon. If you use a lot of molasses, this is a good option because it is often cheaper.
- Walmart: You may find Grandma’s Original Molasses, Golden Barrel Blackstrap Molasses, and other molasses products at Walmart.
- Whole Foods: Using the store locator on the company’s website, you may narrow down the options available at each location. There are goods like Wholesome Organic Molasses at Whole Foods.
- Local Health Food Store: Any health food store will have molasses of some sort on the shelves.
- Target: There are Simply Balanced Organic Blackstrap Molasses products available in all Target stores around the country.
- Safeway: You may find Grandma’s and Brer Rabbit products at Safeway.
- Trader Joe’s: If you’re near a Trader Joe’s, pick up Trader Joe’s Organic Blackstrap Molasses.
- Kroger: There should be more brands in Kroger besides Grandma’s.
- Publix: If you’re shopping at a Publix, you’ll find Grandma’s as well.
- Wegmans: — In the baking aisle, look for Grandma’s or Wholesome Organic Molasses.
Molasses can be Used in a Variety of Creative Ways..
Vegan Molasses Cookies can be made by following these instructions:
Molasses cookies, with their chewy texture and sweet flavour, are a classic delicacy that everyone enjoys. In addition to molasses, ginger provides a nice rush of heat. There are several vegan dessert recipes that call for the addition of molasses.
To Make Pancakes, Add It.
Even if you don’t want to make vegan gingerbread pancakes, as demonstrated in this video, molasses can be used to enhance the flavour of any pancake recipe. Mix it into pancakes or waffles, or use it as a pancake or waffle syrup.
You may use it to make vegan baked beans.
It is crucial that vegan baked beans include molasses because of its earthy and sweet flavour. When it comes to comfort food, this is a great option.