To begin with, we would like to define what Ethereum casinos are. In essence, they are regular gaming platforms where players are asked to wager in cryptocurrencies instead of fiat money. It can be a single digital currency or several dozen of them.
It is no secret that cryptocurrencies have grown in popularity following the dramatic rise in their price. Therefore, many different Gaming platforms have sprung up that offer coin holders to gamble on them.
Starting to play at Ethereum casinos is pretty easy. To begin with, you already know that it’s pretty much the same as a traditional online casino, with a few differences that will be discussed below.
So, in some casinos, you need to enter lots of details but a real crypto casino will never ask you for lots of personal details.
Of course, you will have to give a lot of information when you register and crypto casinos are required to provide you with this information. You may get to a quick registration with email and password or a long registration with many strings.
Tips for Choosing Ethereum Casinos
The registration itself does not oblige you to do anything. Even by registering on the gaming platform, you can simply not play here. But, if you do open an account, let’s run through it:
- Is there a demo play option? This is not a mandatory factor, but what if a user wants to try a game for free before playing for money?
- Check the number of supported cryptocurrencies. Ethereum casinos must necessarily have ETH. However, various other cryptocurrencies are being introduced to give players more Tools to research them. Also, pay attention to the limits
- Are there many games on the site? Take a look around the casino lobby and check the game catalog. Are there many providers and games?
- On the Home page, go to the bottom (footer). Check if the casino is licensed. Usually, there should be information about the license
- Check whether the online chat room on the website is working. If it is not, search for Support and find out what methods of contacting Customer Support are available
- Try opening the casino Website on your mobile device. Open the games, and play in demo mode.
If all of these parameters are met in the initial stages, then this Ethereum casino has the right to live. For you to test these parameters, we will give you 7BitCasino, Mirax Casino, and KatsuBet Casino to explore.
Top Benefits of Ethereum Casinos
So, you already know the basic ‘tips’ for checking out Ethereum casinos. Now you will find out what benefits these gaming platforms offer to players:
- The possibility of fast transactions. Crypto payments are much faster than fiat currencies. The fact is that for fiat payments, it can take several days for the funds to arrive in your account. Cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, do it in a matter of minutes
- Lower commissions. There is also the example of fiat currencies, where you have to pay commissions to several intermediaries. Cryptocurrency commissions are only paid to validators
- There is no need for transaction verification. Whereas with fiat currencies you must go through verification before you can cash out, this is not the case with cryptocurrencies
- Anonymity. Play in crypto slot machines in casinos and no one will know about it. Cryptocurrencies allow you to remain anonymous.
There are quite a few good arguments in favor of cryptocurrencies. You need to learn how to work with Ethereum casinos and be able to choose platforms where there are favorable conditions.
Another advantage of Ethereum casinos is the larger number of bonuses that are offered to players. These bonuses differ not only in quantity but also in size. Anyway, now you know how to choose a gaming platform and what benefits you will have.