Send and receive funds through Messages or Wallet with the help of Apple Cash, a digital card found in Wallet. Here are the steps to take if you have received funds via this method and would like to deposit them into your bank account.
It’s important to keep in mind that you can only send money from an Apple Cash-compatible bank account to another compatible bank account in the United States at this time.
Although Apple is working hard to expand availability of the feature to additional countries around the world, we will update this guide as new information becomes available.
Put Apple Pay in the Bank:
- Launch Apple’s Wallet programme on your iOS device.
- Go with the Apple Cash option.
- To access the “more” menu, click the “three dots.”
- Then, click the option labelled “Bank Transfer.”
- The amount of Apple Pay you wish to deposit into your bank account.
- Simply click the Next button.
- When you’re ready, just complete the purchase and your Apple Cash will be sent directly to your bank account.
Follow Apple’s on-screen prompts to contribute $1 if you haven’t already done so by linking your Apple Wallet to a bank account. Once this is included, the transfer time can range from one to three business days, depending on your financial institution.
You’ll need an Apple Cash-compatible debit card for withdrawals and transfers, just like with a bank account. If you want to use Apple Cash, you’ll need to make sure your bank supports it, and right now that means just banks in the United States.
The ability to move Apple Cash to a debit card serves the same purpose as moving it to a bank account, and it’s useful even if you don’t have a bank account linked to your Apple Wallet but do have a debit card.
Here are the steps you need to take to move money from Apple Pay to a debit card at your bank. There is no need to wait the usual one to three business days for the bank transfer to complete because this is an instant transfer option. Funds from a debit card transfer often appear on the card within 30 minutes of the transfer being completed.
Apple Pay can be Converted to a Debit Card.
- Launch Apple’s Wallet app once more.
- Choose the Apple Store gift card
- To access the “more” menu, tap the menu button (three dots).
- Choose the option to “Transfer to Bank”
- The amount you wish to transfer can be entered here.
- To Proceed, Please Click Next
- To initiate a fund transfer, click the > button and then select the desired debit card.
- In the end, just make up your mind.
Although the money should be available within 30 minutes, Apple users occasionally report transfer delays, and no transactions are processed on weekends or holidays. Keep this in mind if you need to make a buddy transfer near the weekend, when processing times tend to be longer.
The maximum amount that can be withdrawn from your Apple Pay balance in a single transaction is $10,000, and the maximum amount that can be withdrawn from your Apple Pay balance in a seven day period is $20,000.