‘The leader in lawful HD anime streaming,’ according to HIDIVE. With pinned searches, in-episode chat, and a slew of other cool features, you can personalize your viewing experience and enjoy all of your favorite episodes the way you want!’ For a range of platforms, including Online / Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad, and Playstation, there are more than ten HIDIVE variants.
5 Best HIDIVE Alternatives
Netflix is the best alternative. If you’re looking for a free alternative, Crunchyroll or Tubi TV can be a good choice. Hulu (paid), FUNimation (freemium), Playary (free), and LookMovie are some other amazing alternatives to HIDIVE (Free).
Netflix is the world’s most popular mobile subscription service for watching TV shows and movies. Netflix is unquestionably one of the most popular and sought-after anime streaming services.
Despite not being primarily an anime streaming portal, it boasts a large library of films from a variety of genres. All anime is available on Netflix in high-definition videos as well as English subbed and dubbed versions. There are a few additional languages in which you can view dubbed anime.
- $2.65/month for a mobile plan
- For $8.99 per month, you can get the Basic Plan.
- Standard Plan: $13.99 per month; Premium Plan: $17.99 per month
- It boasts a large anime library that may compete with Crunchyroll and Funimation, both of which are predominantly anime-streaming sites.
- All videos are available in ad-free and 4K formats, and anime is available in both subtitled and dubbed English versions.
- You can also watch videos on your computer.
- You can select your chosen language for the subtitles and even the audio.
- Netflix is more affordable than Amazon.
- The Netflix app is far superior to competing streaming website mobile apps.
- A few subscription plans do not allow for multiple streaming.
- Not all shows are available in all countries.
- You won’t be able to use a VPN to access Netflix in other countries.
- Netflix anime is inconsistent, with episodes coming and going.
Netflix has been shown to be one of the top anime-streaming platforms and a fantastic streaming service like Hidive, despite its limitations.
Hulu is one of the top Hidive options for seeing anime in high-definition videos. Anime such as My Hero Academia, One Punch Man, Cowboy Bebop, Himouto! Umaru-chan, FLCL, Naruto, Ghost in the Shell, and others are available to view. All of these anime are available in subtitled and dubbed English versions, which you may download to watch later.
- Hulu Plan for $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year
- $12.99/month Hulu (No Ads) Plan
- $64.99/month Hulu + Live TV Plan
- $70.99/month Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV Plan
- It has a large collection.
- For a fee, you can obtain access to add-ons including Cinemax, HBO Max, Showtime, and Starz.
- This streaming service is available on a variety of platforms.
- You can download a few shows and view them offline.
- You can watch a live stream in 1080p/60fps.
- All videos are available in ad-free and 4K quality.
- Hulu’s pricing tiers are also rather reasonable.
- On a single account, you can create up to six profiles.
- None of the shows are accessible in high definition.
- This Hidive substitute is exclusively available in the United States.
- It can only handle two streams at once.
- A VPN won’t let you watch Hulu.
Hulu is a good anime-streaming service, but its only flaw is that it is only available in the United States’ peripheries. If Hulu decides to expand its services in any other way, it will undoubtedly attract a lot of attention.
This is one of the most popular Hidive alternatives, with a large selection of anime from many genres. All of this anime is available in English subbed and dubbed versions, as well as HD quality videos. Not only that, but Crunchyroll’s manga streaming website allows you to read a variety of manga as well as download and play video games. Crunchyroll’s Premium Plans provide you access to all of these features.
- Monthly Fan Plan: $7.99
- $9.99/month for the Mega Fan Plan
- $14.99/month for the Ultimate Fan Plan
- This website includes some of the highest-rated anime, as well as the ability to read manga and play video games.
- Simulcast shows are available at the same time as those shown in Japan.
- From its official store, you may purchase anime merchandise, manga, fashion, and show items, among other things.
- There are approximately 20,000 titles available to view in both subtitled and dubbed versions.
- All videos are accessible in 1080p and ad-free formats.
- You can save the videos to your computer and watch them later.
- With the purchase of a Premium pack, you get a 14-day Crunchyroll free trial.
- Multiple devices can stream from a single account.
- Mobile devices do not support offline downloads.
- It’s only available in a handful of countries.
- Not all of the shows are available in all of the countries that offer them.
- It provides mediocre parental control features.
Despite its high price, Crunchyroll is one of the best anime streaming websites ever created, and it goes above and beyond to meet all of your anime needs.
4. Tubi TV
Tubi is an over-the-top video platform and ad-supported streaming service operated by Fox Corporation that offers free online streaming of movies and television programs. Tubi has over 35,000 movies and TV shows, 100+ local and live news channels, and 250+ entertainment partners, including content from practically every major Hollywood studio. Tubi makes it simple for fans of movies and television shows to find new material that is absolutely free.
5. Amazon Prime TV
One of the top ten streaming platforms available today is Amazon Prime Video. Although it has a large library, its anime selection is average. Many popular titles, such as Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Kill la Kill, Shingeki no Kyojin, PSYCHO-PASS, Free!, and others, are available. All of these anime series are available in English subbed and dubbed versions, as well as high-definition videos.
- $8.99/month for Amazon Prime Video Plan
- $12.99/month Amazon Prime membership
- $119 for a year of Amazon Prime
- This streaming service is multi-platform compatible.
- It features good video control capabilities and provides seamless video playing.
- You can also delete the history of your video searches.
- All of the videos are accessible in high-definition (1080p) with ad-free versions.
- All of the episodes are available in both subtitled and dubbed English versions.
- Videos can be bought or rented.
- On Amazon Prime Video, three people can view the same show on three different devices at the same time.
- It does not support VPN connections.
- In-house advertisements appear at the start of each video.
- Only one device can stream a rental at a time.
- It is really costly.
- It has a little anime collection.
Amazon Prime Video
While Amazon Prime Video is not one of the top Hidive alternatives and falls short when it comes to anime, it is still one of the greatest streaming services for non-anime TV shows, series, movies, and other content.
If you don’t want to go over budget, consider the usefulness of these services, particularly if no one else in your household watches anime. Because of their mainstream original productions and large collections of other shows, Netflix and Hulu have an obvious edge in this scenario. VRV’s cross-genre collection of specialist animation channels (including Crunchyroll) gives it more variety than anime-only services, earning it an Editors’ Choice in the category.