Take a Look at These Tips Before You Make a Big Decision. You can first attempt these simple solutions, which have shown to be helpful to many users, before moving on to the more involved ones. The following is a brief summary of each of these approaches:
- Reboot your computer. Battlefront 2 mouse stuck can be fixed by performing this action, which resets all parameters and clears all temporary configurations.
- All gaming controllers/joysticks and gamepads should be disconnected. It’s possible that connecting these devices will result in a non-working mouse in Star Wars: Battlefront 2.
- In borderless mode, see if the mouse works properly. Use of Battlefront 2 mouse is affected by this game mode.
- Disconnect all of your computer’s peripherals, such as your printer, scanner, and cell phone. When you’re done, restart your computer and try the mouse once more.
- Connect your mouse via another USB port. USB ports can fail, resulting in the Battlefront 2 mouse not working.
- Run this software with administrative privileges. Make sure that both the Origin client and Battlefront are launched with administrator privileges in this case.
Fix 1: Install the Most Recent Version of Windows From the Manufacturer’s Website.
Many issues, including Battlefront 2 mouse not showing, might be caused by outdated Windows drivers and systems. Make sure you have the most recent version of Windows installed before you proceed with this tutorial. Windows updates can be as simple as following the steps below:
- Exit your current game and type “update” into the search box, then click “Check for updates from the best match” to see if there are any new updates.
- Click on the right pane of the pop-up window and select “Check for updates.” Click on the Download button if any new updates are available, then install them.
After installing the new drivers, restart your computer and see if the issue with the mouse in Star Wars Battlefront 2 is resolved.
Fix 2: Disable the Overlay Program.
Overlay software and the Battlefront 2 mouse have been reported to be incompatible. Disabling all Ovary apps on your PC should fix the Battlefront 2 mouse not showing problem. To this end:
- Open Discord and then go to the Settings menu in order to exit the game.
- On the left pane, select Overlay, then turn off Enable in-game overlay.
- In the third step, try relaunching the game to see if the mouse not working problem in Battlefront 2 has been resolved. If the problem remains, you can try disabling all Discord processes in the Task Manager.
Fix 3: Allow Origin Startup Services to be Enabled
As soon as your computer is turned on, most Origin services begin running in the background. If you disable these services in Startup, you may run into problems like a non-functioning Star Wars Battlefront 2 mouse. As a result, be careful to allow the Origin startup services. In this manner:
- Start the Origin client once you exit the game.
- Next, right-click the Taskbar and select “Run Task Manager As”
- In the Startup section, find and enable the Origin service by clicking on the Enable button. To enable all Origin-related services, go through these steps a second time.
- To see if the Star Wars Battlefront 2 no mouse issue persists, perform a fresh startup of your computer and launch the game.
Fix 4: Remove Acceleration From Pointer Settings
A mouse not working battlefront 2 may occur if acceleration is enabled in the pointer settings. To turn it off, simply follow the instructions provided below.
- Exiting the game and Origin are the first steps in this process.
- After pressing Win + I to enter the Settings window, select the Devices option.
- In the right-hand pane of the Mouse window, select Additional Mouse Options.
- Disable Acceleration in the Pointer Settings window by clicking on it.
If the problem with your Star Wars Battlefront 2 mouse still persists after a fresh start, simply restart the game.
Fix 5: Restore the Games’ Data
If the Battlefront 2 game files are corrupted or data were accidentally relocated, you may experience issues such as a Battlefront 2 mouse not working. Repairing Battlefront 2’s game files may help solve the problem for the time being.
- Take a break from gaming to open the Origin client.
- Right-click the Battlefront 2 icon and select the Repair option from the menu that appears.
Make that the Battlefront 2 mouse works properly after the repair process is complete.