In 2020, EdTech’s educational technologies reached $63 billion in all sectors: school, higher education, corporate education, adult courses, and more. According to forecasts, by 2025 the turnover will exceed $404 billion. Clearly, technological advancements are at an all-time high. They have seeped into all spheres of education.
In this article, we talk about four technological products for education, which were created by IT companies and used by educational institutions. We will discuss which EdTech solutions are of great use in a modern classroom.
Services and Platforms for Classroom Learning
Education doesn’t necessarily mean classic textbooks, notebooks, and assignments. Adding interactivity to the learning process allows children to learn in a more fun and creative environment. Here are some tech solutions that elevate modern-day education.
- Education should be the most differentiated field and work on the principle of Google when the user gets a unique result on request. That’s how StudytubeLaw first appeared. Doing research on your own is hard, so more than 20,000 law students registered there immediately. Students were able to test their knowledge after studying each section and get the information they lacked. This allowed them to prepare for the exams optimally and at a pace convenient for them.
Such aids are very helpful, as they give students additional learning resources. You can also find free information, academic tips, and essay writing examples online – don’t hesitate to use these resources to progress in your learning. Modern solutions like these allow students to successfully study.
- Google Arts & Culture. You need to create a Google Account to use it. The application of this program can be downloaded to your phone. Infographic materials contain links to sources that are often English-speaking. Ideal for teachers of history, literature, art, cultural studies, geography. It is possible to rank data by time and alphabet. An interesting feature of the service is virtual tours of famous museums and art galleries.
- Education Creation. The organization of the educational process is only at first glance a simple matter. Education Creation comes to the aid of managers. CRM consists of several functional blocks:
- Notification. The system allows you to automatically send messages to both students and parents. If necessary, the school teacher can communicate with any member of the family.
- Accounting for success and attendance. Teachers can opt-out of paper journals and submit grades and comments electronically.
- Thinglink. English-language resource for generating interactive learning materials: maps, tables, reference diagrams, videos. Contains both paid and free options. The latter is enough for good preparation for the lesson. The user needs to register by e-mail or Facebook account. Using the “Add tag” option, add interactive tags to the image or map. You can even create a virtual tour.
Online learning materials are always helpful. You can check TopWritersReview.com for academic help, which includes essay writing and editing. Here you can also find lots of needed information and articles that will help you with your studies.
- Minecraft: Education. Minecraft is a constructor game and platform where a child can experiment, work, program, and create their objects. The team has developed Minecraft: Education Edition, which teachers can use to teach. The site has a section with instructions and gaming courses for teachers to teach them to play and use for teaching.
- Moodle is a completely free platform that you can download, install and change freely. It refers to Open Source systems, that allow many programmers to create additional, very useful extensions or modules. Unlike Google Classroom, Moodle requires a more serious approach and a deeper study of working tools. If ever you get bored studying then MangaPark is always a good choice.
- Edmodo web application. This is a dedicated web service that does not require a separate installation. Edmodo bills itself as Facebook for learning. To start working with Edmodo, the teacher needs to create a group (e-course). The group has its unique link and code that need to be communicated to other participants (students). A group may have learning elements such as notes (in text or files), tests, assignments, and surveys. You can import content from other services, such as news feeds from your school site, videos from YouTube, content from other services.
A Bright Future for Our Children
Evidently, there is a growing demand in the world for the use of educational technologies to improve education. EdTech solutions, game-based learning, AI, and visualization technologies can strengthen education, making it more fun, creative, and easier for teens to get behind. Modern educators need to embrace contemporary EdTech solutions and use them to enrich their curriculums and make students excited for knowledge!