Android Data Recovery Software: The Android operating system is the most widely used operating system. It has a broad user base across the world. The devices using the Android platform include Phones, Tablets, etc. Besides, a lot of users save their data on their devices only. Thus, it becomes a tiring task to keep the data safe away from the phone.
However, when the data is lost, it makes the users absolutely helpless as there’s nothing they can do about that. Hence, we have brought to you the best Android data recovery software. It has time and again proved out to be useful in the times of distress of users when they lose their valuable data.
Top 5 Best Android Data Recovery Software
We all have precious data in our phones. When by chance we lose it then it becomes a serious problem. But we are presenting a solution to this. Here are several recovery tools that will help you scan and restore lost data. So, check the list.
iMobie, who came out with the app, was established in 2011. It is located at Tianfu Software Park, Chengdu, China. I’m Optimistic, Brave, Independent & Efficient inspires the company’s name. It has helped more than 5 million customers across the globe from the issues of data loss. Also, it is available for iOS and Windows platforms, apart from Android.
- It is easy to use.
- Finds lost data without rooting the phone
- Retrieves data directly to the phone.
- Supports a wide range of Android devices.
- It helps to recover 31 different types of files.
- Recovering a lot of files makes it complicated to find what you need.
- Recovery from iCloud is not impressive.
2. Fone Android Data Recovery
It is a beneficial tool for securing your data on all your Android devices. It is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface that is compatible with most of the Android devices in service at present. Also, the easy interface allows the users of all the generations to use it for their benefits.
Moreover, it provides you a secured data recovery service from your internal memory storage as well as your external storage. The range of files that the Dr. Fone Android Data Recovery software can recover includes text messages, WhatsApp Messenger, photos, documents, call history, contact numbers, etc.
- The range of files that can be recovered is immense.
- It also works on every brand of Android device.
- It has features that work even after the device has been damaged.
- One attribute which will catch the attention of most is that there is an option to preview the lost documents. Thus, as a result, we can discard a lot of unwanted material.
- The trial version doesn’t allow most of the features, so the testing cannot be done satisfactorily.
- The pro version comes at a substantial price, which makes it somewhat difficult to afford.
3. Syston Data Recovery
The Syston Data Recovery is also one of the best Android data recovery software which every Android user should try to get his data secured from damage and losses. Unquestionably, the most important feature which makes this software hop into the list of best Android data recovery software is its ability to recover data from all the sources.
It can retrieve data from your internal storage, external storage, hard drive, computer storage, etc. There are two scanning options available. When you accidentally delete the files, a quick scan is intended. A ‘deep’ scan is necessary when data may have been lost or is otherwise unable to be accessed.
It should be noted that the majority of the searches provided by Syston Data Recovery Free will take only a few minutes to complete. It’s available for a variety of platforms. It is extremely easy to install and use. Also, it does not require any technical knowledge.
Once the software is installed; it will scan all your files real quick at a fast pace and save your time. You are always provided with an option to use a trial version and test the software to its limits before paying the money and buying the full version.
- It can work on corrupted files and damaged files as well.
- It is safe and secure without any malware or virus.
- Most of the features are available only in the paid version.
Recuva is one of the most significant Android Data Recovery Software which helps you to recover lost or deleted files. One of the most embarrassing moments when you mistakenly deleted essential files. Thus, the files associated with Desktop or Smartphones are restored sung Recuva. Piriform, the creator of the CCleaner Tool, develop it. It works very smoothly and fast to recover the files deleted by mistake.
Recuva Wizard helps the user in diagnosing the recovery task if needed. This software can scan not only a PC or Mac but also external storage devices, USB drives and hard drives, CD/MP3 Players, and other devices that have been damaged, corrupted or reformatted.
As Recuva boasts a portable version, it does not need any installation like other software. Recuva supports up to 3TB big Hard Drives. It has both the quick scan and deep scan option cover all the technology-based to searching recoverable files. It can scan inside files and restore the documents that contain a particular text string. There is an option for your setting to restore the folder structure with the file.
- It can recover various file formats deleted accidentally.
- Free version available with efficient tools.
- It includes a secure delete feature.
- A portable version also available which runs from a USB stick.
- A full version is very costly for users.
- The trial version does not provide enough features.
- Hard Drive Recovery Software for Windows Devices
- USB Bootable Software for Windows
- Best Password Manager to Secure Your Online Accounts
- Best Graphic Design Software for Beginners and Pro
Obviously, data loss can be troublesome. Thus, one should use only the best tool out there. Internet searches will return hundreds of data recovery tools. It can be a real challenge to find a good tool. Thus, this list gives you a good idea about the most renowned Android data recovery software.
This has been tried and tested by a lot of users worldwide. These Android Data Recovery Software are easy to use and have a great UI. They are available on every given platform and most importantly, can recover a large number of files efficiently and effectively.