For a successful company and business, a solid accounting foundation is essential. With more complex scenarios waiting for you shortly, like more customers, bigger operational budgets, huge staff, etc., the right Accounting Software is all you need.
9 Best Accounting Software and Reviews and Pricing
In this article, we have presented the 9 best accounting software with their features and benefits.
First of all, Freshbooks support online payment collection with the help of Google checkout, credit cards, and PayPal. It is a complete suite and allows for streamlined processes since it integrates seamlessly with known business applications.
Furthermore, data security is not an issue with Fresh books since secure backups are regularly implemented to keep user information safe and secure all the time. Moreover, the dashboard helps with easy customization. Some other features of the Fresh books accounting software are:
- Powerful solution.
- Online payment.
- Flawless invoice to payment.
- Billing history management, by virtue of which both past and current invoices can be easily tracked.
2. NetSuite ERP
Coming with a contact manager, which helps in managing leads, automate communication, generate quotes, track sales, pipeline, sync calendars for enhanced collaboration, the Net Suite ERP packs general ledger and other financial tools with sales, marketing, and eCommerce to help you grow your business. Furthermore, an inventory management tool takes care of the stocks.
Also, it has a shipping module that enables the flexibility of features as your needs expand. Moreover, a powerful and sophisticated dashboard gives you access to KPIs. Also, it lets you see everything at a glance. The file manager makes sharing and working very easy. It should be noted, NetSuite ERP is quite easy to use. Some other features include:
- Firstly, it is modern and fully mobile.
- Secondly, it is totally business-oriented.
- No need to address software issues. Once you are done with the setup, you can easily run the operations.
- It generates all crucial business indicators.
- Lastly, it handles everything very effectively.
3. Sage 50cloud
Specifically designed to help small and medium-sized businesses manage their financials, the Sage 50cloud is online accounting software. HR/payroll, data management, e-commerce, POS, budgeting, invoicing, cash flow, taxes, and more are some of the essential features of the Sage 50cloud.
We can use the accounting platform to track purchases and vendors and pay bills, while its expense management features help you undertake mobile payments and bank feeds. Furthermore, you can make payments on-the-go and bill customers, and provide your accountants real-time access to accounting books with its mobile capability. Some other quintessential features include:
- First of all, Bank-level protection.
- Secondly, Easy accounting.
- Thirdly, it is specifically designed for SMBs.
- Moreover, it provides 24/7 access for supporting articles and other resources from a comprehensive knowledge base.
- Lastly, it is a convenient and powerful hybrid solution.
4. Sage Business Cloud Accounting
With accounting, compliance, and expense management as its core functionalities, the Sage Business Cloud Accounting has been designed for small businesses. The application can be accessed via smartphones.
The users can get a fair idea about their business’s progress with the help of the system’s graphs, dashboards, and transaction overviews. It should be noted that the Sage Business Cloud Accounting is a cloud-based accounting and invoicing management platform. Some other features include:
- Firstly, it helps in Tax management.
- Secondly, Mobile-optimization.
- Thirdly, cloud storage and accessibility.
- They are specifically designed for small businesses.
- Robust features from a single dashboard.
Firstly, it is known for helping businesses accurately meet deadlines. Tipalti is cloud-based payment automation and management software. Tipalti helps solve all the problems related to non-compliance, late payment, administrative overload, and complications arising from human error.
It very effectively manages finances, which a significant issue faced by the accounting teams. From onboarding to tax compliance, the software can automate any business’s operations around the world. Furthermore, payment processing can be streamlined with the help of Tipalti in around 190 countries! Some other important features of Tipalti are:
- Automated payment.
- Tax compliance.
- Exceptional payment reporting system.
- Easy payment process.
- Advanced payment configuration.
Importantly, having revolutionized accounting, Xero is accounting software. It provides the finest user experience possible. Xero is easy to use and makes strenuous accounting tasks like double book-keeping facile, even for novice users. Some other features of Xero are:
- Facile setup.
- Robust financial reporting.
- Uncomplicated transactions.
- Stock management.
Relied upon by more than 60,000 businesses, FreeAgent is feature-rich accounting software designed to help freelancers and small businesses. Be it taxes, bank transactions, cash flows, estimates and invoices, time tracking, payrolls, expenses, or your project’s financial performance, FreeAgent efficiently manages all the essential financial tasks.
Furthermore, creating, sending, and tracking invoices, monitoring expenses, keeping time records, and linking to bank accounts with transactions automatically imported into the platform are some of the key functions of FreeAgent. Moreover, one can have a full check over his/her business’s income, expenses, profitability, cash flows, and receivables with the help of the dashboard. Some other paramount features of the accounting platform are:
- Expense tracking and management.
- Uncomplicated payments.
- Instinctive navigation.
- Efficacious for small businesses.
8. Zoho Books
Zoho Book is a smart accounting solution. It helps the users to make perspicacious business decisions. Zoho Books is developed to manage small businesses ’ cash flows and finances. Unquestionably, Zoho Books is very easy to use.
In addition, offering hassle-free accounting, excellent support, uptime, and security, Zoho Books is also capable of accepting online payments and sending customers professional invoices. Cash flow statements, balance sheet creation, P, and L are the chief features of the accounting platform. Some other features are:
- Effective project management and tracking.
- Automatic bank feeds.
- Invoice distribution and tracking.
- It makes the customers a part of the payment process, with the help of the application’s collaboration functionalities.
- Automatic payment notifications.
9. QuickBooks Online
An admired tool among accountants, bookkeepers, small business owners, and finance offers, QuickBooks online is accounting software specifically designed for small businesses and freelancers. It simplifies the most complicated accounting processes. You can also access the benefits of both QuickBooks Online and Desktop by using QuickBooks Premier Cloud Hosting. Learn more about it from DaaS Providers.
Along with being capable of generating profit and loss and trade sheets, invoices, and billing, the QuickBooks online also automatically syncs business profiles to a single dashboard. Furthermore, some other august features of the QuickBooks online include:
- Firstly, it provides effective accounts management.
- Secondly, online accessibility.
- Then, security and backups.
- Regular updates and upgrades.
- Network Monitoring Software and Tools
- Project Management Software and Tools
- Registry Cleaner Software
- CAM Software
Lastly, we hope that this article has been successful in providing helpful insights into the above-mentioned accounting platforms or software. Also, remember that one of the major ingredients of a successful and growing business is the right accounting software.