Windows users have a hard time dealing with 0X0 0X0 error. This may sometimes become pathetic for them while using their PC, as this greatly affects the efficiency of the machine. In the worst case, the frequency of the error become larger which largely hinders their work.
At times the issue gets resolved when the user utilizes some of the special software that are built in order To restore the system back to normal. To those who are new and not known much about this error, refer the description of the error given below.
What is 0X0 0X0 Error Code?
Talking about the term “0X”, it is a number sequence that represents a decimal number 16. In other words the term exhibits a four bytes of data that are separated by numbers and letters, that are difficult to decode.
The reason is its a completely different language. One of the major reason for the error to cause trouble to the system is that they appears in different places throughout the system. The amount of damage it cause also varies from place to place.
Most of these errors are logged as a specific error name. Some of the prominent names are DCD SQLSERVERapplication-name.
Causes of 0X0 0X0 Error?
There are many reasons for the errors getting displayed on your PC screen. However, the most prominent causes of the error are listed below:-
- Flaws occurring in the system settings
- Old version of Windows OS
- Erroneous entries in the Windows Registry Files
- Installation of certain files or software done wrong
- Issues in the Graphic driver
- Storage limit getting reached
- Applications requiring scanning and repairing
- Installing and uninstalling certain applications and software wrongly
- System shutting down inappropriately
- Malware and virus attack can also be one of the reason for the error
How to Fix 0X0 0X0 Error?
Now that you’re well aware of the error and its causes, let’s discuss some of the simple and easy methods to fix this error code. Majority of the times, this error causes data loss. Hence, to protect your data from getting harm, you should try the methods listed below.
In majority of times the error is resolved, but if then also the error does not gets resolved, then you’ll be probably take help from professionals.
Fix 1: Closing the Conflicting Programs
There is a high possibility of the error when the users tries to utilize two or more conflicting applications together. This results in an interference between them. Under such situations the most commonly applied method to fix the error is to stop using the programs that are conflicting. In order to do so, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly open the task manager tool by pressing the shortcut key Alt + Del. Once the window gets opened, it will display the applications that are running in the background.
- You are required to close all the applications one by one. For doing so, you need to select each application or the program running and click on End Process.
- After closing all the applications, if the error is resolved then its well and good. In order to protect your system from that error, uninstall the application or program that has caused that error. But if by chance the error still persist in your system, then it is clear that applications which are running are not the actual cause of the error.
Fix 2: Perform Disk Error
Another most prominent cause of the error that is seen in most of the Windows PC is the unavailability of enough space in the disk. One of the best way to deal with it is to regularly clean your data by removing unwanted data from the disk properties menu and restart your PC. Make sure that you have enough space available for the use. In order to do so, follow the given steps:
- Open your Explore Window.
- Right click the mouse and open the disk directory. Once it gets opened select properties.
- You are required to locate the disk cleaner and get rid of unwanted data and files.
- Once this is done, don’t forget to restart your PC.
However, if this method is not of much use to you, you may try the next one.
Fix 3: Conduct a Full Malware Scan of Your PC
Usually the system gets affected by viruses and malware. Hence to protect it from them, you may try certain antivirus software which are easily available. Apart from that you should also have a regular check of these in order to reduce the chances of any major damages of your system.
Often these malicious intruders can affect or even delete Runtime errors related files. There is a high chance that error 0X0 may occur due to these malware and unwanted data crisis. Hence, in order to protect your system from getting damaged due to these error, have a regular scan of your system.
Fix 4: Reinstall Graphics Driver
Having an older version of your PC system software or Graphic driver may also be a major reason for the error getting displayed onto your screen. In order to tackle this error, try uninstalling and reinstalling your graphic driver, which will possibly fix the error within a few minutes.
You may also take the assistance of some of the specially designed software such as GPU, AMD or NVDIA which helps in reinstalling the graphic driver. Apart from that you may also find the graphic driver in the device manager from where you can uninstall and reinstall it.
Fix 5: Install All Available Windows Update
Microsoft is one of the leading company that frequently brings quite a lot changes and offers improvements to the existing software. This also means that most of the errors that gets encountered in the older version of the software gets removed in the newer and updated software.
Hence, if you are facing the Error 0X0, you may try updating your software if you’re still using an older version. In order to update your system, have a check over the version you’re currently using. In order to do so, follow the given steps,
- Press the Start
- Enter Update in the search bar and click
- The Windows Update dialog box gets displayed onto your screen.
- If the new updates are available, carry out the update process by clicking on the Install Update
Fix 6: Update Your Operating System or Antivirus Software
As discussed earlier, malware and viruses are the major causes of glitches and error in your system. It is always advised to keep your antivirus software updated without fail.
This often comes out to be a messiah when it comes to protecting your system privacy from major threats. Once you are done with updating process, scan your system for a virus check to see if threats still persists on your system or not.
Fix 7: Change Your RAM
If none of the fixing method comes out to be useful to you, one last try would be to change your RAM. Most of the time, faulty hardware could lead to major threats and errors into the system.
In order to protect your system, replacing the hardware from newer one solves the error related issue. If still the problems exist into your system, then you should probably take help from a technician.
This error at times gets highly toxic and irritating. Hence, it has to be cured as early as possible. But no worries, users often finds these methods useful when it comes to resolving the error. Under 98% of the cases, the error is resolved.
However, if the problem still persists into your system then probably the glitch lies in the motherboard. You should take your PC to a technician to resolve it.